WIESER CONSULT provides integrated consultancy services for active EU funding programs for Romania and for other funding sources.
WIESER CONSULT experience of over 10 years began with providing consulting services for investment projects within the SAPARD program, EU program for agriculture, food industry and rural development and continued with a portfolio of projects for private and public beneficiaries financed from structural funds (EAFRD, SOP-IEC, ROP, etc.) or other financing sources (e.g. State Aid schemes).
The cumulated value of investments financed in all these years exceeds EUR 300 million.
Projects aimed investments made by private investors – mostly in the agricultural production (crops and animals) and food industry but also in manufacturing, construction, wood and furniture, renewable energy, logistics and production of other industrial goods. Public beneficiaries were also assisted and were provided with consultancy services by WIESER CONSULT, for infrastructure in rural area and urban regeneration projects.
Currently WIESER CONSULT continues the tradition and provides integrated consulting services for operational programs active in Romania for programmatic period 2014 – 2020, financed both from EU funds and national funds.
What WIESER CONSULT offers?
Integrated solutions and specialty consultancy tailored to customer requirements, consisting of:
• Prefeasibility and feasibility studies
• Studies and market analysis
• Technical and technological solutions to European standards
• Financing solutions
• Business plans, cost-benefit analysis
• Technical assistance and project management until its completion
The consulting services offered by WIESER CONSULT covers the following areas:
• Agriculture and rural development
• Food Industry
• Forestry and wood processing
• Renewable energy and environment
• Other manufacturing industries, construction and services, logistics